All being well we will be opening our doors on 12th April – we are looking forward to seeing you all once again inside our store.
Due to Covid restrictions once again we are closed but we are still operating a click and collect service – either contact us via our Facebook page or send an email and we can arrange a time for you to collect. Please stay safe and one day we will get back to normal!.
We have a a lot of knowledge when it comes to choosing the right sewing machine. Please call in or phone and we can offer free, friendly advice to help you purchase your next or first machine.
We have been helping people like yourself for almost 40 years now and are happy to supply and advise on ALL your sewing needs.
We have the complete range of Husqvarna Viking, Pfaff and Babylock sewing machines and overlockers on demonstration and occasionally we have pre-owned machines. We also offer the following:-
- 10% discount card on future purchases of fabrics, haberdashery and machine accessories on purchase of a machine
- Most of our machines carry a 5 year warranty
- FREE 1 day workshop when purchasing most sewing machines
- FREE 2 day workshop when purchasing embroidery machines
- FREE workshop when purchasing Embroidery Software
- FREE unlimited advice from expert and professional staff
- FREE parking
- Specialist classes to help you get the most from your sewing/quilting/embroidery machine
- Ex-demonstration machines and classroom models are also available from time to time, at reduced prices. Please contact the shop directly to find out what is currently available.
We are a friendly Sheffield based company which we established in 1982, offering a large variety of machines from entry level to the top models, specialising in Pfaff, Husqvarna and Babylock sewing machines and overlockers, plus associated computer software.
We are now considered to be Yorkshire’s largest Pfaff / Husqvarna studio. To make sure you get the best out of your machine, we have a wide variety of on-going classes and workshops.
For the patchworkers, quilters and dressmakers we stock an ever increasing range of beautiful patchwork and dress fabrics, jerseys plus dress patterns from the major suppliers. We have a large range of Gutterman Sulky threads and Madeira rayon embroidery threads plus haberdashery, books, buttons and trims for all occasions and seasons.
You will receive a warm and friendly welcome so why not call in and discover why our customers describe our store as an Aladdin’s Cave.
We run friendly classes for dressmaking, patchwork and quilting, crafts, bag making, cushions etc and Christmas projects – ranging from basics to advanced levels. The specialist software workshops are designed for you to get the most out of your embroidery machine.
To find out about the latest workshops please take a look at the workshop area of our website or contact us directly.